So before I forget here are the answers for the next Secret Pal 11 contest.
1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
hmm needles, I think needles are pretty important to the knitting.
2. If you’re heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so,
how much and what type of project? Yes I do. I would take at least one project probably two just to be safe. I guess it also depends on how long I would be gone, that might mean more knitting to pack. I think socks would make a great traveling project.
3. Where have you travelled to that you’d consider your favorite spot?
Italy, I love Italy.
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
I think right now it is Barbra Walker Treasure of patterns second issue. Yes I own it. I am also jonesing over the Ashford guide to Spinning, which I do not own.
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
Haven’t listened to any yet, but I have heard good things about Lime and Violet.
6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color
would that be? Black and shades of grey if that counts.
7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the
beginning what would you do? I think I would try and decide if I could A. live with the mistake, B. Fix it by any means possible besides ripping it out or C. Could I cover up the mistake with a pocket or a button. If all those fail, then I would curse, kick the knitting a few times to see if that helped and they I would rip it all back and say”well at least I noticed it before I was finished”.
8. Where is the most unsual spot you’ve ever knit? I am still a new knitter, so I guess the Spotted Dick pub after the Yarn Harlot book launch in Toronto. There is just something kinda weird about knitting in a place called the spotted dick, but knitting in a pub is definitely something I would like to continue.
Ok so there you go. Two posts in one day. Oh the crazy blogging fun.